Seeded in 1995, the label CHOLA by designer duo Sanjay & Shammy Choraria has been amongst the leading Fashion Designers of Bangalore. Widely appreciated for their expertise in groom wear Sherwani, Sanjay & Shammy have been the masthead of Men’s Couture, particularly wedding wear.
- Designed the costumes for BIGG BOSS (Kannada) Season – 5 Finalist Popular Actor JK (KARTHIK JAYARAM).
- Associated with comedy Super King “KAPIL SHARMA’s” Bangalore event.
- Designed the costumes for BIGG BOSS (Kannada) Season – 6 Finalist RJ RAKESH (aka Prof Ulfat Sultan).
- Partnered with the promotion of the Bollywood film “Calendar Girls” featuring the lead actresses and director Mr Madhur Bhandarkar wearing our costumes in a glittering fashion show at the Royal Orchid, Bangalore.
- Engaged with the promotion of Bollywood Blockbuster “Gori Tere Pyaar Mein” starring “Kareena Kapoor Khan” and “Imran Khan”, directed by “Punit Malhotra” and produced by “Karan Johar”.
- Involved with the promotion of Bollywood Blockbuster “Mickey Virus” starring “Manish Paul”.
- Showcased at the prestigious “Bangalore Times Fashion Week” multiple times, including our Khadi Collection – “AHIMSA” and festive collection “UTSAV 5.0”.
- Showcased our collection – “RIWAAZ” at “Bridal Week” held at Bangalore Club, Bangalore.
- Showcased our collection “UTSAV 4.0” at “Trousseau Week” held at UB City, Bangalore.
- Showed our collection “UTSAV 1.0 & 2.0” at “Bangalore Fashion Week”.
- Presented our collection “UTSAV 3.0” at “Designers Fashion Week“.
- Showcased our collection inspired from animation characters “ANI-FASHION” at “ABAI Fashion Fest“.
Awarded “BEST Fashion Designers in Karnataka 2018” at the hands of Fashion Icon & Actress SONAM KAPOOR at the “Global Business Awards“.
Recognised as “BEST Ethnic wear Designers in Karnataka 2018“ at the hands of Legendary Actress MADHURI DIXIT at the “International Excellence Awards“.
Honoured as “The Bangalore City Icon Awards for Excellence in Fashion Designing“ by RADIO CITY 91.1 FM channel.
Presented with “BEST ETHNIC WEAR BRAND 2016 in Karnataka” at the hands of Ex Cricketer & Selector Mr NAYAN MONGIA.
Awarded “BEST ETHNIC WEAR BRAND 2015 in Karnataka” at the hands of Actress Ms LISA RAY.
Honoured as “BEST ETHNIC WEAR BRAND 2014 in Karnataka” at the hands of Actress & Parliamentarian Ms JAYA PRADA.
Awarded “BEST ETHNIC WEAR BRAND 2013 in Karnataka“ at the hands of ace cricketer Mr VVS LAXMAN.
Presented with “ENTREPRENEURS OF THE YEAR 2012” at the hands of Legendary Mr ANUPAM KHER.
Recognised as “BEST ETHNIC WEAR BRAND 2012 in Karnataka” at the hands of Parliamentarian Mr SHASHI THAROOR.